Payplug is available on WooCommerce, the WordPress e-commerce extension.
Enjoy the many features of our WooCommerce payment gateway!
New: guaranteed split payment with Oney is available on WooCommerce (from the 3.3.0 version) and WordPress (from the 4.5 version).
Why WooCommerce ?
If you have a WordPress site and you’re looking to get started in e-commerce, WooCommerce is THE platform for you!
Downloaded more than 45 000 times, WooCommerce is a favorite of online merchants, allowing users to customize and optimize their online shop easily via the platform’s interface, with no programming skills required.
Simply create your online store why WooCommerce!
The WooCommerce payment module
Our module is easy to set up and to use on a daily basis. It enables you to accept credit and debit cards payments (Visa, MasterCard, CB, Bancontact) as well as Apple Pay payments.
We give you tools to improve your shopping experience:
- Guaranteed split payment: allow your customers to pay in 3 or 4 installments, and get the full amount immediately;
- One-click payment: your customers can save their card number so they don’t have to re-enter it;
- Two payment page models, integrated or redirected: test it out and choose the one that best suits your customers and your website!
Did you know that?
Once you have created your Payplug account, simply follow these steps to be able to accept payments:
- Create your Payplug account.
Go to the “Extensions” menu in your WordPress back office (not to be confused with “Extensions” sub-menu in the WooCommerce section).
- Then click on “Add”, located at the top of the page beside “Extensions”.
- In the “Search for extensions” field, enter “Payplug”
- The plugin you need to select is “Payplug for WooCommerce (official)”. Click on “Install” and then “Activate”.
About the module
WordPress 4.4 +
WooC 2.6 +
How much does Payplug cost?
We offer several billing plans, which you can find on our pricing page. Choose the one that best suits your needs and your budget. All our offers are flexible, so you can change them at any time.
Can I test Payplug for free?
Yes. We have created a TEST mode, giving you the opportunity to familiarize yourself with (all of) our features. To start using Payplug today, just create an account.
How long does it take to activate my Payplug account?
Your Payplug account will be activated within two business days – once you have submitted the required documents. Then you’re good to go!
Can I use Payplug on other channels?
Yes. Payplug allows you to take customer payments across all your sales channels: in-store, with our payment terminals, but also by phone, SMS or e-mail, via our payment request tool.