Payplug has been a PrestaShop partner since 2014! Our native module on PrestaShop is extremely easy to install.
New: with Payplug and PrestaShop, guaranteed installment payments become available to all merchants! Download our module in one click to try out this feature very easily.
Why Prestashop ?
PrestaShop offers more than 5 000 modules, themes and services to help you build and develop your online store, whether you’re an experienced seller or just getting started in e-commerce.
With PrestaShop, your e-commerce site will display perfectly on computers, smartphones and tablets. You can also personalize your shop down to the smallest details.
PrestaShop is constantly growing their network of partners, and can even put you in contact with well-known web agencies.
There are currently over 270 000 online shops in 195 different countries useing PrestaShop!
The PrestaShop payment module
Our module enables you to accept payments made with credit cards (CB, Visa, Mastercard and Bancontact) as well as Apple Pay payments.
No need to set up a VAD contract: you can install it in one click on your PrestaShop website, and quickly start collecting your customers!
Payplug gives you access to payment services used by the biggest e-commerce sites:
- PayLater: our guaranteed split payment offer with Oney. You can define the thresholds above which this option is displayed (e.g. between €150 and €3,000), and choose to offer split payment with or without fees.
- One-click payment: make payment easier for your customers, and encourage them to reorder on your website.
- Customisable payment page: choose between an integrated or redirected page, and adapt it to your brand colours.
Payplug is not only an online payment gateway. It is an omnichannel payment solution which enables you to collect your customers in shop, with payment terminals, but also by phone, SMS, messaging applications… thanks to our payment request tool.
How to install
Our module is quick and easy to install:
- Go to your PrestaShop back office.
- Go to “Plugins” then to “Payment Plugins”.
- Select Payplug.
- Create an account on Payplug and follow the provided set-up instructions.
- Accept your first payments!
About the module
How much does Payplug cost?
We offer several billing plans, which you can find on our pricing page. Choose the one that best suits your needs and your budget. All our offers are flexible, so you can change them at any time.
Can I test Payplug for free?
Yes. We have created a TEST mode, giving you the opportunity to familiarize yourself with (all of) our features. To start using Payplug today, just create an account.
How long does it take to activate my Payplug account?
Your Payplug account will be activated within two business days – once you have submitted the required documents. Then you’re good to go!
Can I use Payplug on other channels?
Yes. Payplug allows you to take customer payments across all your sales channels: in-store, with our payment terminals, but also by phone, SMS or e-mail, via our payment request tool.