Payplug is available on Odoo’s integrated e-commerce platform. Odoo is a complete software to manage all aspects of your business.
With our module, you can simply accept online payments, customise your payment page and integrate payment links directly into your invoices generated from Odoo.
Why Odoo ?
The Odoo payment module
Installing Payplug on Odoo e-commerce platform does not require any technical skills. In less than 48 hours, you are ready to accept your first credit card payments!
Our module offers all the necessary features to improve your e-commerce performance:
- Customize your payment page with your logo, your colours and the image of your choice in the background. This way, your visitors remain in the visual universe of your brand.
- Track your transactions in real time from your back-office, and discover the reason for failed payments.
- Transfer your balance automatically to your bank account in 24 hours.
You can also offer a new payment method for your invoices and quotes:
- From your Payplug back-office, generate a payment link and integrate it into the invoice issued from Odoo;
- The customer clicks on the link, and can pay for the order from a secure payment page;
- With this tool, say bye to late payments!
To try our payment module for free, just download it on Odoo marketplace.
About the module
How much does Payplug cost?
We offer several billing plans, which you can find on our pricing page. Choose the one that best suits your needs and your budget. All our offers are flexible, so you can change them at any time.
Can I test Payplug for free?
Yes. We have created a TEST mode, giving you the opportunity to familiarize yourself with (all of) our features. To start using Payplug today, just create an account.
How long does it take to activate my Payplug account?
Your Payplug account will be activated within two business days – once you have submitted the required documents. Then you’re good to go!
Can I use Payplug on other channels?
Yes. Payplug allows you to take customer payments across all your sales channels: in-store, with our payment terminals, but also by phone, SMS or e-mail, via our payment request tool.